Saturday, January 15, 2011

Second week update for info barrel.

Currently as of the 15th of January 2011 i have written 9 articles for Info Barrel. I have been doing more research for the company to make sure I fully understand what I need to do to make money. I think I know what I need to do to make money now. BACK-LINKING. I want to make it easy for all my info barrel friends so I will put a list of back-linking sites to choose from as soon as possible .


Shetoldme


 Currently these are all of my articles:
Riding_Greyhound_Useful_Tips
How_To_Loose_Weight_In_Ten_Minutes
5_Activities_To_Do_On_A_Snow_Day
Basketball_a_history
How_youth_can_invest_in_penny_stocks
Vacation_in_Bucksport,_Maine
Easy_Ways_to_Make_Money_for_the_Go-Getter_in_You
Helping_the_Homeless
Creating_Prosperity_with_Successful_Money_Management

 I would like to see continued raise in views for all my articles. Also I would like to push out 10 articles a week. Time tends to be a big problem with me , but with proper times management, I am sure every thing is possible.

2 comments:

  1. very nice blog check mone if you time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep on writing and you will soon have lots more for everyone to read. Nice blog.

    ReplyDelete