Thursday, March 17, 2011

HubPages and Articles Writing Update

I have been working hard recently trying to figure out how I can kick start my article writing online. I have been implementing some new techniques that have shown that my daily views has risen since trying the new techniques.I have been using most of my time to crate enough of quality and well written work, so that I can have a fighting chance to earn a passive income.

On February 4th, 2011 I created my first Hub on HubPages. I was doing a lot of writing and SEO work over on Info Barrel, then InfoBarrell changed there site up a little. Since then I have published 15 Hubs between the first month of being with Hub Pages. Here our nmy online stats ffor the forst month
  • 274 visits
  • 666 page views
  • 2.43 pages per visit
  • 59.85 bounce rate
  • 7:54 seconds average time on site
  • 21.90 new visits
  • Direct Traffic:138 views
  • search engine views 106
  • Referring-sites-view: 30
With these stats I have found out that I am about average when it comes to proficiency. I was creating Hubs about every day items and dissions people have to make. I learned how to use the Keyword machine that Google allows people to use.

After my birthday I have been becoming more of a member with HubPages, by communicating, commenting, and answering questions. I also am running a social network campaign to see if social media helps out with views and if it does what does it do.These are my stats for the last 12 days since implamenting the new campaign.

  • 477 visits
  • 767 page views
  • 1.61 pages/visit
  • 79.04 bounce rate
  • 4.45 AVG. time on site
  • 54.93 New Visits
  • Referring Sites:202
  • Search Engine :181.
  • Direct Traffic 89
  • Other Traffic 8
I have seen a steady increase with views and visits. My bounce rate has shot up, but that is due to the Campaign. I have broke my 1,000 views since stating and my next goal will be 5,000 total views.

No comments:

Post a Comment